On this page you will find announcements pertaining to Fein, Such, Kahn and Shepard, P.C., as well as additions to our website. For your convenience, announcements and additions have been grouped by month. If you are looking for a certain article or information and cannot find it here, we suggest you look in our Library or contact us for more information.
- Steven A. Loeb, Esq., LL.M. (Taxation) will be speaking at the Financial, Education, & Design (FED) Conference on behalf of the Financial Planning Association of New Jersey on April 29, 2015 at The Palace at Somerset Park in Somerset, New Jersey. Please click here for details.
- Steven A. Loeb, Esq will be speaking at Metro Real Estate Investors Association (MREIA’s) monthly meeting on March 16, 2015 at Hotel Woodbridge at MetroPark in Iselin, New Jersey. Please click here for details.
- Announcement – Leah Del Percio, Esq will be speaking at the Northern New Jersey Cocktail Reception and “Working in New Jersey” Panel. If you are interested in attending for details or to RSVP contact Margot Denaxas at 973-538-4700 ext. 171.
- Announcement– The IRS is now looking to crack down on additional offshore jurisdictions. If you are seeking to utilize the IRS Voluntary Disclosure Program (OVDP), the time to act is now. The IRS has launched a compliance initiate to investigate U.S. taxpayers with FCIB accounts “who have not been or may be complying with U.S. internal revenue laws requiring the reporting of foreign financial accounts and income earned on those accounts,” wrote Justice Department attorney Jeremy Hendon in an April 29th petition seeking the summons. The IRS is looking to crack down on US taxpayers who are holding offshore accounts in the Caribbean. If you should have any questions please contact Steven A. Loeb, Esq.
- Announcement -The IRS is conducting a review of more than 1,300 organization that are tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(4),(5), or (6). The IRS is requesting that the organization complete an online questionnaire designed to help the IRS determine whether the organization is in compliance with tax law requirements. There is no penalty for not completing the questionnaire, however the IRS has the option to open a formal examination whether or not the organization agrees to participate. If you have any question contact Henry Fein or Steven Loeb of Fein, Such, Kahn & Shepard, P.C. for more information.
- New Article – Federal and State privacy law compliance is an increasing concern to medical practices, as detailed in the new article Privacy Issues in Medical Practices.
- Press Release – Fein, Such, Kahn & Shepard committed to 11 more years remaining in their current Parsippany, New Jersey headquarters.
- Press Release – CB Richard Ellis completes Long-Term Lease Renewal and expansion at Fein, Such, Kahn & Shepard’s headquarters.
- Press Release – Attorney Steven A. Loeb of Fein, Such, Kahn, & Shepard, P.C. have been selected as 2010 New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars.
- Press Release – Fein, Such, Kahn & Shepard, P.C. has announced the opening of a Toms River, New Jersey office to better serve clients in Ocean County and Monmouth County.
- Press Release – Fein, Such, Kahn & Shepard, P.C. has been recognized as Top Rated Law Firm for New Jersey.